Meditation is a tool or vehicle for turning awareness and attention in a particular direction, and with a particular focus or intention.
The direction is inward, towards the Self and towards the Source.
I believe that meditation opens the doorway to unlimited possibilities of the inner galaxy for exploration. It’s not only about long held states of deep focus and concentration, nor is it about achieving or reaching a particular state of consciousness. It is a journey into oneself, to develop insight, understanding and awareness of oneself. The axiom ‘know thyself”, encapsulates the effort that meditation leads us toward.
And, there is a lifetime and many lifetimes of benefit for oneself, and for those around us.
Meditation classes are small, limited to 6 students per class. The groups study and practice together for long periods of time, which facilitates an opportunity to build trust and community.
No experience is generally needed to join a group, although some familiarity with foundations of mindfulness and/or breath practices can be useful. The only pre-requisite is an open mind and a desire to learn more about oneself.
In the classes, students learn to:
1. Center and ground themselves, in the present moment and the core of their being
2. Cultivate mental equipoise and balance
3. Access states of consciousness leading to greater inner self awareness & self understanding
4. Develop mental focus & concentration
5. Cultivate mental attitudes of compassion, kindness and peace towards self and others
These classes are for:
1. Seekers on a spiritual path/journey
2. Have a desire to know themselves more deeply
3. Have a desire to live with greater peace in their life and in themselves
4. Cultivate a meditation practice for personal insight and inner growth
The suggested fee is $20 per class ; the sliding scale is between $0 and $35.
You can pay the price that seems right for you. The suggested fee covers my teaching and class preparation. If that’s more than you can afford, don’t hesitate to choose a lower fee. And feel free to choose a higher fee if you’d like to support my ability to provide my teaching to all.
By attending a class online, you accept full responsibility for your ability to participate in the class. By registering for a class, you agree to these terms & conditions. Click here for full details.
All fees or contributions are non-refundable.
Sign in at least 5 minutes before the class begins
Class starts and ends on time
Please turn the ringer off your phone.
Ensure your computer or phone microphone is muted
Make sure you will not be disturbed for the duration of the class